Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) 💵
We now support pre-authorized debits from your KOHO account!
You can schedule pre-authorized and recurring payments for things like your car insurance, Wealthsimple contributions, property tax, or your hydro bill.
- You can find all the information you'll need (like an institution and branch number) in your KOHO app by tapping the $ icon > Pay Bills > Get Account Info
- Then update your payment information with your different service providers so that your next internet bill or RRSP contribution comes right from your Spendable
- Want to fund your Wealthsimple account from KOHO? Check out this article for more
- You can have 20 PADs issued to your account in a 30-day rolling period, full details here
- If you don’t have enough funds in your account, the PAD will be rejected.
Note: We do not support payments to non-financial institution loans at the moment. If you're unsure about what payments we support, please reach out.
We also are not set up to support a PAD from gambling or payday loan companies.
Any lingering questions? Contact our super-friendly support team through the in-app chat function!
Additional Articles you may find helpful:
Can I link my KOHO card with my PayPal, Xoom, or Stripe account?
How to transfer funds from TransferWise
How do I pay a bill?