Are you wondering how to fund your Wealthsimple account right from your KOHO Spendable? Want to set up pre-authorized debits or do a one-time contribution?
We got you ✨
First, within the KOHO app:
- You can find all the info you'll need in your KOHO app under Home > Add Funds > Payroll Direct. There you'll find the institution, transit, and account number
- Download as a PDF and send to your computer to upload to Wealthsimple
Note: Wealthsimple requires that you upload this PDF from your desktop, and not from your phone.
Next, on Wealthsimple's web portal:
- Log into your Wealthsimple account from their web portal (not from mobile)
- Click "Funding" on the top left of the page and the "From" drop down menu. Select "Add a new bank account"
- Choose Peoples Trust Company (Financial Institution Number: 621)
- Input your unique Transit Number and Account Number, found on the Payroll Direct and Pre-Authorization Debits form in your KOHO app
- Attach the PDF of your Payroll Direct and Pre-Authorization Debits form and submit
You should see your newly added account within the "From" dropdown menu. Select which Wealthsimple account you'd like to fund, choose the amount, schedule when you'd like to make the deposit, and submit!
That was a lot of info! Reach out to us in-app if we scrambled your brain 🍳