Open your KOHO app and More > Cards to see your sparkling new Virtual Card!
What, you may be wondering, is a virtual card exactly?
- It does nearly everything your physical card does, except that it’s only for online transactions
- A virtual credit card uses a different card number to help protect your physical card number when you’re shopping or booking services online
What are the perks of a virtual card?
- For new users: you can start adding funds and shopping online while you wait for your physical card to arrive in the mail
- For all users: no need to budge from your couch to make an online purchase! Just use your virtual card instead of getting up to find your wallet
How do I get one?
- You will automatically receive one upon completion of activating your new KOHO account
How do I use my virtual card?
- To see your virtual or physical card number, tap “See Card Number” and it will be securely displayed
- To protect your card data, we don’t ever host your card number
Note: If you're ever traveling and you aren't able to view your virtual card, don't be alarmed. Our processor blocked the virtual card in some countries to protect your information!
As always, just reach out to our support team
if you have any questions at all 💬