There could be a few reasons why your card was declined. Let's investigate 🔎
- Insufficient Funds on your account: here's how to load funds to your card
- Wrong PIN: if you've forgotten your PIN you can reset it by calling 1-855-564-6999 and choosing option 4
- Mismatched CVV or Expiration Date: double check the CVV and/or expiration date on your card match what you've provided the merchant. This is particularly important if you've recently received a new card
- Locked Card: Unlock your card from within the KOHO App
- Merchant does not accept pre-paid credit cards: the KOHO card won't work for online gambling or adult entertainment sites, and some merchants may not accept prepaid credit cards (double check with them)
- Velocity limits exceeded: wait until limits reset on your account. See this article for a list of velocity limits
If none of the above apply to you, reach out to us via our in-app chat so that we can get to the bottom of it!