To pay a bill—like your credit card, hydro, or cellphone bill—using your KOHO app, go to:
- Tap the $ symbol > Pay bills
- Search for your financial or other institution
- Enter in your account information
- Your bill will be paid in 3-5 business days
- If you don't see the Payee you want to pay, let us know through in-app chat, and we'll see if we can have it added in the future
- All new credit card bill payments need to be SMS verified. Make sure we have your current cell phone number on file to receive the text message.
- PowerUps are not accrued on bill payments
Additional Articles you may find helpful:
How to set up automatic withdrawals from your KOHO account
Options for loading your KOHO card
How do I set up Direct Deposit?