Whether you're paying your buddy back for pizza or spotting your sister some cash, it's super simple to send money instantly to other KOHO users.
- In your KOHO app, go to the Move Money tab > Send Money > tap the Add a Recipient icon in the top right-hand corner
- Enter the name and email of the KOHO user you want to send money to
- Enter the amount you want to send
- You should have two options; the K2K Option (which is instant and free) or e-Transfer
- If K2K is not available, that email is not the one associated to your friend's KOHO account
- Once you select K2K, you will be prompted to create a Security Question and Answer
- Carefully review all the details you entered, as you will not be able to change the name of a Recipient once created
- Click Send Now
If you are having trouble sending a transfer, check that:
- All fields entered, such as recipient's name, security question and security answer are between 3 - 40 characters.
- Security answer can not be the same as the security question.
No special characters ($,%,?) allowed for the security answer or security question
If you have a question mark in your security question, you would have to remove it
- Check that you have not exceeded the Account Velocity Limits
There is no wait time, your pal will get the funds instantly, and, of course, it's free💰