What are PowerUps?
Instead of waiting for the end of the year to get cash-back rewards, KOHO gives you instant cash-back. You get PowerUps of 0.5% on whatever you spend. You'll see the cash-back in your Savings tab within 1-2 business days of the original authorized purchase. Earn money while spending it ⚡
What are RoundUps?
RoundUps help you save as you spend. Every purchase you make with your KOHO card will be rounded to the nearest $1, $2, $5 or $10 (you choose the amount).
For example, if your purchase is $2.25 RoundUps will save $0.75, $1.75, $2.75, or $7.75 for you automatically based on which RoundUps amount you choose!
Those extra amounts are put aside in your Savings so you can cash them out at a later date! 💸
You can check how much you have already saved, change your RoundUps amount anytime and Cash Out by going to: Savings > RoundUps 😎
Lastly, to keep track of your Cash Out activity, our RoundUps History under Savings > RoundUps > Show history will allow you to do just that!
🙋Just a quick heads up, the separation between your Spendable and your RoundUps and Savings are a visual separation. This means that although on your KOHO app, they are in different sections, when it comes to transaction, your KOHO account is all one account. If you have $10 in your Spendable and $5 in your RoundUps and $2 in a Savings Goal and make a purchase for $17, this transaction will pull funds from your RoundUps and Savings Goal.
Some additional information:
- PowerUps are credit of 0.5% on all settled transactions using your KOHO card.
- KOHO users can, at anytime, release accrued credits from within the app.
- KOHO reserves the right to end the promotion at any time, no less than 90 days from the initial implementation of PowerUps. Future authorizations or settled authorizations will not be eligible for PowerUps if and when KOHO has discontinued the promotion.
- Transactions typically take 3-5 days to settle. KOHO is not responsible for merchant settlement policies or timelines.
- 100% of the settled authorization amount is eligible.
- PowerUps will not be accrued on any ATM withdrawal, E-transfer, KOHO transfer, Bill Payment or other non-purchase based transaction.