We are just a wee bit excited to announce that JOINT ACCOUNTS are here! For the first time in Canada you can now share an account with anyone you want (like a sibling, spouse, roommate or friend), for free. You’ll each get a new Joint Account card so you can easily share funds, track your expenses, contribute to common Savings Goals, and say goodbye to splitting the restaurant bill. We hope you like the new look and feel of the app too!
- Home screen with the ability to Add funds and Pay Bills directly
- We've bid adieu to the side menu bar and instead you'll find an easier to navigate More tab that captures all app features and information previously under the side menu
- Transfer tab to view and make transfers to your friends and family
Be sure you’re on the latest version of KOHO, and check out our snappy new home screen.
Here’s what we’ve got for you in this release:
- A slick new home screen to guide you through the app
- Streamlined flow for our new users
- Easier password reset for all!
We’ve optimized the app behind-the-screens to keep things running smoothly amidst the chaos.
- Search through your RoundUp history
- A Virtual card is now auto-created for you as soon as you create your KOHO account so you can shop online before your physical card arrives.
- Now you can RoundUp every purchase to the nearest $2
- Refer a friend and each get a $20 bonus when they make their first purchase
- Track and scroll through your Goal history
- Set semi-monthly Goal contributions for the 1st and 15th of the month
As of this release you can download exportable monthly statements from your app! Choose either PDF or CSV, and go back as far as when you first started using KOHO. Oh wait, there’s more:
- A new offer from Goose, a Canadian insurance startup we believe in
- You’ll notice an alert if you’ve reached a negative Spendable balance
- Good old fashioned bug fixes to keep your experience silky smooth
This update is bursting at the seams with new features and waiting for you in the side menu of your app.
- Offers: Introducing the first part of an ongoing partnership with our pals at Wealthsimple
- KOHO Labs: help us improve our technology by teaching our robot to recognize a photo of your hydro bill, your cell phone bill, or really any bill you’ve got lying around
- What’s New: a new page so you can always be-in-the-know about, well, what’s new!
- And, we’ve bid adieu to the ATM Finder. It wasn’t serving our users, so we’re working on a better solution for you
A virtual card—for online shopping when your wallet is too far away and the couch too comfy—can now be instantly created in your KOHO app. But that’s not all. Behold our latest (and very full) update:
- Functionality to set up recurring pre-authorized debits (to your Wealthsimple account, property tax, car insurance, and more)
- Tag your purchases to track your spending even more closely. Like: #happyhour #roadtrip2018 or #ibuytoomanyfrappucinos
- We’ve given some much needed love to our Insights, now found in the side menu
We’re always improving the KOHO app so that you’ve got the tools you need at your fingertips.
Get on the latest version to:
- Easily copy + share your referral code and get free money
- Import your contacts and send money in a snap
- Add funds by e-Transfer more smoothly
This release reflects our redesign and four new cards to choose from. As well as our recent arrival in Quebec!
Worthy of Note:
- Now you can Cash Out your RoundUps into a Goal
- New onboarding flow for new users
- Select your favourite card design and read our wildly unscientific study of what that choice says about you
We would like to submit to evidence this update's changes:
Exhibit A: major improvements to our Goal feature
Exhibit B: the option to deposit your RoundUps right into your Goal
Exhibit C: a smoother onboarding experience for new users
We put a lot of love into this release. Here’s a breakdown of this update’s delights:
- RoundUps so you can save without even trying
- UI improvements across the entire app
- Faster deposit notifications
- Glossy new goal customization capability
- The ability to search your transactions