We're updating how you load your card when using the e-Transfer method. Here's what you need to know:
Why the change?
- We’ve added this option to create a more efficient and secure process of loading e-Transfers for our users.
Can I do it the old way?
- No, if you've been given a new, unique e-Transfer email address you will need to switch to this new email to fund your account.
Will the unique password be the same security password I had before?
- Yes, your e-Transfer security password has not changed. However, we always recommend double checking your answer by going to Home > Add Funds > e-Transfer.
Will my friends be able to send me e-Transfers now?
- Not quite yet, but this is one step closer in that direction!
My e-Transfer email address still says firstname.lastname@example.org. When will I get a unique email address?
- Soon! We're slowly rolling out this feature to all of our users. When it's time, you'll receive an email from us 👍 In the meantime, continue to use email@example.com until you receive your own, unique e-Transfer email address.
If your e-Transfer is taking more than three hours to fund your account, please reach out to us through our in-app chat so our team can help you load your account.