💎Who Benefits From KOHO Premium? 💎
You'll definitely benefit from KOHO Premium if the $9 a month (or $84 a year) is offset by the extra PowerUps you earn.
Here's the math:
KOHO Premium gives you 2% cash back on 3 categories (eating & drinking, groceries, and transportation), which is 1.5% more than a regular KOHO Account 💰
If you decide to pay annually, Premium only costs $7 per month. Once you spend $467 in these 3 categories, you'll have made back your $7. Anything on top of that is extra PowerUps in your pocket!
$467 x 1.5% = $7
If you're paying monthly, you'll need to spend $600 per month to earn more PowerUps than you would with a regular KOHO Account,.
$600 x 1.5% = $9
💥Other perks that make Premium worthwhile 💥
- No foreign transaction fees are great if you travel. Without KOHO Premium, on a $1,000 trip, you could easily rack up $15 in fees ($1,000 x 1.5%, or 3% if you're not using KOHO).
- Free Financial coaching is a way to start getting your finances in order. Most financial coaching sessions cost at least $75 per hour.
- Price matching comes in handy on large purchases. For example, if you buy a new TV at full price while it was 10% off down the street, missing that deal could cost you way more than $9!
- A new look Get our new vertical design Premium Card once you've passed your free monthly trial!
- Higher Velocity limits Load more funds onto the card, withdraw more at ATMs
- One free international ATM withdrawal per month
- More PowerUps accrued at certain merchants
🔑 The key to getting the most out of KOHO Premium: We've found that our users tend to spend 15% less when they start using KOHO, so if you want to be more mindful of your spending and would benefit from the perks above, KOHO Premium is for you!
If you're not sure how much you've been paying in FX fees, check out our What the Fee tool, which will tell you all the bank fees you've paid within the last year.
Additional Articles You May Find Helpful: