Users love that KOHO helps you squirrel away savings for big expenses, experiences, or your future nest-egg📈
The proof is in the pudding. Users who put their paycheque directly onto KOHO save twice as much as those who don’t.
As this chart shows, the median monthly savings in Goal contributions and RoundUps is $94 for Direct Deposit users vs. $46 non-Direct Deposit users.
So, how can you double your savings with KOHO?
Set up Direct Deposit 💰
- Have your employer deposit your paycheque into your KOHO account using Direct Deposit (or you can also link your PayPal)
- Pay your bills through KOHO. Don’t forget to link your Uber and iTunes accounts!
- Pay your rent (or settle up with friends) via e-Transfers from your KOHO account
- If you have a student loan or investment account, you can also link it to KOHO to contribute regularly
Take advantage of the savings features 🤑
- Set savings goals – such as: to pay down $500 debt, put an extra $200 in your TFSA, or book a flight to Morocco
- Enable RoundUps - round your purchases up to the nearest $1, $2, $5 or $10 and cash out these savings straight into your goals
- Get an extra 1% cash back for 90 days every time you refer a friend to KOHO
Considering Direct Deposit but still have lingering questions? Reach out to us in-app anytime and we'll be happy to help you out.