Although e-Transfers are loaded to accounts automatically, they may not appear instantly.
How long will it take to see the e-Transfer you sent us on your account?
- It depends when we receive the funds from your bank. This can take up to 45 minutes
- Once we receive it, it will be processed in the order in which we receive it
- Typically, your funds should be available within three hours - reach out to us if this is not the case
- The sender name on the e-Transfer must match the name of the KOHO account holder
If you experience a delay of over three hours to receive your e-Transfer on your KOHO account:
- Go to your online banking app
- Send a Reminder email so that we can reattempt depositing your transfer.
If you are still not seeing your funds loaded after more than three hours, check our Status Page for any known delays.
If no delays are reported, reach out to us in our in-app chat so our team can help you load your account.
tags: etransfer, e-Transfer, load