How to Load:
- Log into your KOHO app, click $ > Add funds > e-Transfer from your bank
- Make a note of the e-Transfer information listed under Email, Security Question, and Security Answer
- Open up the bank institution you’re with (Ie. CIBC, BMO, TD, etc), and go to your e-Transfer section
- Create a new contact under the name of KOHO with the previous “Email, Security Question, and Security Answer” information you’ve recorded
- Send e-Transfer! If your bank charged you a fee, check out our article below.
If your e-Transfer isn't Loading:
- Check that the notification type is Email and not Phone/SMS when creating the e-transfer to send to KOHO.
- Does the name on your bank account match the name on your KOHO account? We can only accept and load e-Transfers from your own personal bank account.
Particular Banking issues for sending an e-Transfer:
- Why isn't my e-Transfer from CIBC being processed?
- Why can't I send a Tangerine Email Money Transfer (EMT)?
How long will it take to see the e-Transfer you sent us on your account?
If your e-Transfer is taking more than three hours to fund your account, please reach out to us through our in-app chat so our team can help you load your account