How to Load:
- The sender's name and email on all e-Transfers must match the KOHO account name. For some banks, this isn’t entirely in your control.
- Successful e-Transfers will be loaded to your account as quickly as our system can process them, usually within three hours
- If it's your first time loading and you've sent your transfer more than three hours ago, send us a message
- If your bank charges you an e-Transfer fee we will gladly refund it for transfers of $20 or more
- How do I get reimbursed for an e-Transfer fee?
Key Info to Set Up an e-Transfer:
- Log into KOHO app > Home > Add Funds > e-Transfer
- Check that the notification type is Email and not Phone/SMS when creating the e-transfer to send to KOHO.
Particular Banking issues for sending an etransfer:
- Why isn't my e-Transfer from CIBC being processed?
- Tangerine money transfer not accepting my security answer
- Why can't I send a Tangerine Email Money Transfer (EMT)?
How long will it take to see the e-Transfer you sent us on your account?
If your e-Transfer is taking more than three hours to fund your account, please reach out to us through our in-app chat so our team can help you load your account
tags: etransfer, e-Transfer, load