How to Load:
- The sender's name and email on all e-Transfers must match the KOHO account name
- Successful e-Transfers will be loaded to your account as quickly as our system can process them, up to 24 hours
- If your bank charges you an e-Transfer fee we will gladly refund it for transfers of $20 or more (add the amount you get dinged in the messages section of your e-Transfer)
Key Info to Set Up an e-Transfer:
- Send an e-Transfer to: email@example.com
- Security question: KOHO Load Code
- Security answer: This will be your unique Load Code (use the steps below to find this!)
- Log into KOHO app > Home > Add Funds > e-Transfer
- Check that the notification type is Email and not Phone/SMS on your bank's Recipient side (this will send the e-Transfer notification to your phone number, and not to firstname.lastname@example.org).
How long will it take to see the e-Transfer you sent us on your account?
- It depends when we receive the funds from your bank. This alone can take up to 45 minutes
- Once we receive it, it will be processed in the order in which we receive it
- Typically, your funds should be available within the hour but it can take a little longer depending on the factors above (sometimes up to 24 hours)
NOTE: refrain from sending a reminder e-Transfer, this will bump your e-Transfer down in the queue.
tags: etransfer, e-Transfer, load